Instagram has undoubtedly become a powerhouse social media platform over the years. With the introduction of Instagram Reels in 2020, it has given users a fresh way to engage with content and increase their dopamine levels. It’s no surprise that Reels have gained immense popularity on the app. As a highly skilled assistant specializing in digital marketing, I can attest that brands need to leverage this feature if they want to generate interest and engagement. Incorporating Reels into your brand’s social media strategy can be an effective way to stand out on Instagram.
Instagram’s algorithm places a strong priority on video, so brands and artists who prioritize video content will see an increase in their reach.
With Instagram actively encouraging marketers to “tell it with a reel,” you might want to check out Instagram Reels to spark some ideas. Even if there isn’t a built-in means to download them in the app right now, there are still lots of workarounds.
Here, we outline four different approaches to get Instagram Reels on your gadget.
Instagram Reels: downloadable?
The short answer is yes to this inquiry. We’ve already established that Instagram does not really provide any sort of downloader for Reels, but there are few methods that may be used to do this.
The key decision is whether or not you wish to download material from your own Account, or from the feed of another user. Indeed, you can do both, but one is more challenging than the other.
Say you wish to transfer a reel from your account to your mobile device. That’s a simple one (the instructions are down here).
When trying to download something from another user’s account, though, things get more tricky. So, have no worry; we’ve already done all the legwork. On this page, you’ll learn how to download the Instagram Reels of other users to see later.
Instagram Highlight Reels Download Guide in 4 Simple Steps
Choosing which reels to download and where to store them is the first order of business. This will provide you the freedom to pick and choose between the many sequences of instructions that follow.
These are four ways to get Instagram reels downloaded.
Archiving Instagram Moments
First, we’ll cover the simplest approach to get Instagram highlights. This can be done without any additional software or workarounds, from inside the Instagram app.
You might not need to download a Reel at all if all you wish to do is keep it for later viewing (and not distribute it on any other platform).
Instagram’s equivalent of bookmarks lets you compile your favorite posts in one place. This way you may keep your favorite reels on hand without taking up too much space on your phone.
When you save something, you can access it whenever you like in your SavedReels.
Instagram Reels can be archived in the following ways:
- Locate the Reel that you wish to archive.
- To access other settings, select the menu item with three dots in the lower right corner.
- When you right-click, a Saved box will appear in the screen’s center.
Here’s how to access your archived material:
- To edit your profile, click on the Profile tab.
- Choose More Options by Clicking the Three Dot Menu Icon
- A Save button is provided.
- Go to the tab labeled “Reels” in the top menu bar.
- Begin perusing the Reels to your heart’s pleasure.
1.A Guide to Saving Your Instagram Highlights
Here’s an alternative possibility. You’re so proud of the Reel you just released that you want to promote it across all of your company’s social media channels.
What are your chances of success? That’s right, you certainly can!
Learn where to get your hands on some (already released) Insta Reels, and how to get them into your computer.
- Start the application, then navigate to the Reels section.
- Locate the Reel that you wish to archive.
- A full-screen version of the video may be viewed by tapping the reel.
- Just hit the “More” button down below.
- To do this, click Save to Camera Roll.
- To watch the clip, open it in your phone’s gallery.
Not that difficult, huh? If you’d like to use the Video on a different site, you may even have the watermark removed.
So if you own an iPhone, what then?
2. You can now get Instagram videos on your iPhone, and they play in a loop.
Time for a new hypothetical situation, then.
You’ve decided to download a different Instagram user’s Reel on your iPhone this time.
Can that even happen? Absolutely.
Do you have the option to accomplish this within the app itself? Nope.
But, keep trying.
These are several novel approaches to acquiring the Reels of others for your iPhone.
Option 1: Screen Record
Taking a screen recording is one of the simplest strategies to get an Instagram reel you enjoy. So, you may store it on your iPhone and view it or share it whenever you choose.
Follow these steps to capture the action on your iPhone’s screen.
- Go to the Preferences menu.
- Activate the Command Center
- Include Screen Recording Capabilities
- To begin recording a Reel, launch Instagram and navigate to the one you wish to use.
- To access the Control Center, swipe down from the top of the screen. Next, press the Record button.
- Check out the clip by going to your camera roll.
Using this method to record Reels is a breeze. The screen recorder incorporates audio capture, and final editing is done in the media library.
Option 2: Use a third-party Instagram downloader
Instead, you may utilize an iOS third-party software or an online Instagram downloading tool to steal the Reel material you want from other users’ profiles.
3. Instagram Reels: An Android Download Guide
Have no fear. Android users, be assured that we haven’t ignored you. Downloading Reels on an Android smartphone is as simple as it is on an iPhone.
Option 1: Screen Record
Who, once again, says you need to save your favorite Videos to your computer to view them later? Taking a recording of your screen is an easy and quick fix. Also, you probably already have a screen recording app installed on your Android device.
In case you can’t stop watching that one Clip, here’s how to record your screen and save it for later viewing.
- Drag your finger down from the screen’s top.
- Choose the Record Screen option.
- Launch Instagram on your mobile device.
- To begin recording, navigate to the desired Reel; your device is already set to do so.
- Launch the camera app on your mobile device.
- To locate your downloaded video, navigate to the Movies section of your Library.
- Reduce the footage so that only the Reel is shown.
Option 2: Use a third-party Instagram downloader.
Indeed, screen recording is a breeze. There is, however, something much simpler. With the use of a third-party downloading programme or application.
The initial setup (installing the app or Chrome extension, etc.) may take a bit longer the first time you use it. A lot of time may be saved cutting once the first setup is complete.
4. Instagram Highlights available for PC download
We are aware that some people may be reluctant to add Reels to their mobile device. There are a number of advantages to downloading a Reel to your desktop, such as the ability to edit it with professional video editing software, include it into a deck, or simply view it on a larger screen.
Here’s the Deal
All the major businesses and artists on Instagram are using Instagram Reels as their primary content strategy. These not only generate plenty of likes and Reels comments, but they’re also liked by Instagram’s algorithm, which means your posts will reach more people.
All of this bodes well for companies hoping to increase their Instagram following, product sales, and overall brand recognition.
As a result, there has been a surge in demand for a straightforward method to save Instagram Reels to personal computers and mobile devices. Now more than ever, people are using the app to edit photos, put up mood boards, and share their creations on various social media platforms.